European & Import Auto Specialists
At Woodinville Sports Cars our mechanics have years of experience working with the area’s most popular European vehicles:
By focusing on these brands, we’re able to offer the highest quality service possible, preserving your car’s look, feel, & performance.
Top to Bottom Service Guaranteed
When you visit our shop, we want you to know that your car is always receiving the highest quality work no matter how big or small the job is. Using the latest factory-grade tools & equipment, we handle everything your car needs including:
- A/C Service & Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Service & Repair
- Check Engine Light Maintenance
- Clutch Repair
- Engine Repair
- Factory Scheduled Service
- Fluid Checks & Changes
- Mileage Specific Maintenance
- Oil Change Service
- Oil Leak Repairs
- Preventative Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Suspension Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Tire Services
- Wheel Alignments
We want you to feel as good as we do when it comes to any services for your car, that’s why we proudly back our service with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
Why Choose Woodinville Sports Cars?
- Trusted Technicians – Eperienced & factory certified, our friendly team will always work with you to find the best care plan possible for your car, and on your schedule.
- Complimentary Loaner Cars – We don’t want to ever rush or cut corners in the name of service, with that in mind, our loaner cars are available to help you continue about your day while we make sure your car is properly taken care of. Just let us know you’d like a loaner car when you call to make your appointment and we’ll handle the rest.
- Customer Friendly – Taking care of your car should never feel like a hassle, we work with you to make sure that we fully understand any issues your car is having, and always make sure to explain any technical information or issues honestly & accurately. As a small business, we’re very proud to know our clients personally.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Located in Woodinville, we proudly help European auto drivers from all throughout surrounding areas including:
- Friendly.Thorough.Loaners available.Dave Gerrish
- Was very pleased with the work and service done by the mechanics at Woodinville Sports cars. I especially appreciate their honesty.shannon pilarski
- Excellent service, Great people.Craig Webb
- These guys are great! They addressed all my issues on my GL450. Josh is easy going and honest person to work with.Colin Ng
- Great to service.Dan Mauch
- I’ve worked with them on a few repairs and they are trustworthy and reliable.Chau Klies
- We have been using these guys for almost 9 years now and trust no one else with our cars. Thanks guys!Angelic Wood
- Their service on my Mercedes’ has been outstanding and a great value. They even replaced the motor in my GL 550 not an easy task.Stan Morse
- We have been bringing our cars to Woodinville Sports cars for almost 9 years now and don’t trust anyone else to work on our cars.Angel Wood
- Had my BMW X3 with check engine light on and Josh is helpful explaining the estimates and getting us a loaner car while my X3 is in their shop.B777Xwb
- The service is top notch at WSC and it's great to have them in our local community so you don't have to go the distance to Bellevue or Seattle.Billie Brush
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- Great shop. I've been going there for a couple years with my Audi and my son's E30. Super fair, and great communication.Wayne Kostelecky
- Another great repair job from WSC. They understood my problem and solved it quickly.Mark Wilson
- Very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and took the time to answer any and all questions and concerns I had about my vehicle.All of that is pretty cool, but the reason I keep coming back when my vehicle needs any kind of servicing is the outstanding quality of work they perform!Dennis Crawford
- Highly recommend! Very good service, on time, reliable, and friendly.Delaney Merrick
- They provide great service recommendations they find during the overall inspection.William Robinson
- Have been long time customer and have never been disappointed in service .Ray Espinoza
- Great service & reasonable rates! A free loaner car too!Marlene Rouleau
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- We've been taking our BMW to Woodinville Sports Cars for several years and have always appreciated Josh and his attention to detail as well as his advice on our car and keeping it 'young.'Chris Creamer
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Advice was given to help guide me that was very much appreciated. The loaner car was a huge help. Will go here again.Mark M
- The people there at Woodinville Sports Cars are great. Josh will treat you right and be up front with you with all car issues.Steven Sanders
- They have been taking great care of e38.Wanis Nadir
- Determined and professional. He took a few minutes to help out this old lady, and I swear I was dancing when he did got it working.Tracy Ann Michel
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- Very qualified, very trustworthy and great service.Blake Stedman
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Excellent service as always it is the only place we will take our BMW 🙂Stacie Boyd
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- Thank you for your patience and ultimate attention to detail.Michell Filleau-Maas
- Great service, as ever. A pleasant loaner car to help me continue life as usual.This time I particularly appreciated their assistance prioritizing the work...Deborah M.
- The staff and techs are amazing. I enjoy taking my car to this shop because I know they will take care of my car and my family.David Lanier
- They communicated with me throughout all the repairs. They always do a fantastic job and I will always recommend to use them for car service.David L.
- As a first-time customer, I was very pleased with my experience.Dave Witt
- Best place ever. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Great and smart group of guys there.Wayne Barthule
- These guys are great. Honest, courteous, top-notch. If you are not already a customer, you should be!Erin Gai Wilson
- I took my BMW X5 in to replace some gaskets and hoses and was extremely happy with the service and price.Jeff Lewis
- Great shop. Great service. Will be a long time customer.Mike Radel
- You can tell the moment you pull up these guys know what they're doing.Jeremy F.