European & Import Auto Specialists
At Woodinville Sports Cars our mechanics have years of experience working with the area’s most popular European vehicles:
By focusing on these brands, we’re able to offer the highest quality service possible, preserving your car’s look, feel, & performance.
Top to Bottom Service Guaranteed
When you visit our shop, we want you to know that your car is always receiving the highest quality work no matter how big or small the job is. Using the latest factory-grade tools & equipment, we handle everything your car needs including:
- A/C Service & Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Service & Repair
- Check Engine Light Maintenance
- Clutch Repair
- Engine Repair
- Factory Scheduled Service
- Fluid Checks & Changes
- Mileage Specific Maintenance
- Oil Change Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Suspension Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Tire Services
- Wheel Alignments
We want you to feel as good as we do when it comes to any services for your car, that’s why we proudly back our service with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
Why Choose Woodinville Sports Cars?
- Trusted Technicians – Eperienced & factory certified, our friendly team will always work with you to find the best care plan possible for your car, and on your schedule.
- Complimentary Loaner Cars – We don’t want to ever rush or cut corners in the name of service, with that in mind, our loaner cars are available to help you continue about your day while we make sure your car is properly taken care of. Just let us know you’d like a loaner car when you call to make your appointment and we’ll handle the rest.
- Customer Friendly – Taking care of your car should never feel like a hassle, we work with you to make sure that we fully understand any issues your car is having, and always make sure to explain any technical information or issues honestly & accurately. As a small business, we’re very proud to know our clients personally.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Located in Woodinville, we proudly help European auto drivers from all throughout surrounding areas including:
- I’ve worked with them on a few repairs and they are trustworthy and reliable.Chau Klies
- We have been using these guys for almost 9 years now and trust no one else with our cars. Thanks guys!Angelic Wood
- We have been bringing our cars to Woodinville Sports cars for almost 9 years now and don’t trust anyone else to work on our cars.Angel Wood
- Great guys. Very caring and understanding!Carrie Harris
- Along comes Woodinville Sports Car with a great friendly welcoming invite and a true interest in what was needed for them to help me.Craig F.
- Had my BMW X3 with check engine light on and Josh is helpful explaining the estimates and getting us a loaner car while my X3 is in their shop.B777Xwb
- They have always been reliable, respectful, and timely. A gem.Bret Lamoree
- Received a great inspection report with details about my car and videos which explained how they evaluate vehicle partsStephanie Canas
- Longs got the car in, diagnosed a failed component and fixed it. Price was half what the dealer would charge.Mark Wilson
- Their service is awesome. Josh is always very helpful. I highly recommend this place.Cindy Sawyer
- Jack and Josh are always the best. They remember who customers are and use my name. Thank you!Terri Ann Charpentier
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- They are definitely not cheap but they will take care of you and your car. The team is super friendly and very knowledgeable.Doan Vo
- A satisfactory response for every question.Tina Williams
- Spot on!Vasquez Sherry
- Easygoing and respectful.Sharon Smith
- Hardworking staff!Essie Wiles
- Received accurate results.Sheila Oneal
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- He was able to do a thorough inspection and let me know what needed attention. I would recommend WSC for your mechanical needs!Manny Arredondo
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars is a great place to repair your high-end import vehicle once it comes out of warranty.Marion Douglas
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Honest, efficient, and do great work!Miguel Remedios
- Fantastic customer service! 100 stars!Craig Hovey
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- The staff and techs are amazing. I enjoy taking my car to this shop because I know they will take care of my car and my family.David Lanier
- They communicated with me throughout all the repairs. They always do a fantastic job and I will always recommend to use them for car service.David L.
- Great shop. Great service. Will be a long time customer.Mike Radel
- Best place ever. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Great and smart group of guys there.Wayne Barthule
- These guys are great. Honest, courteous, top-notch. If you are not already a customer, you should be!Erin Gai Wilson
- For great local car service, this is the place to go. Thanks Rick, Bob and team and happy holidays to you all!Linda J. Gould
- As a first-time customer, I was very pleased with my experience.Dave Witt
- I took my BMW X5 in to replace some gaskets and hoses and was extremely happy with the service and price.Jeff Lewis
- WSC Serviced my 2016 Mini Cooper JCW.Honest Quote, Good Service, Friendly Staff.You can tell the moment you pull up these guys know what they're doing.Jeremy F.
- Fantastic, friendly service! I took my BMW to them for the first time with a check engine light. Really impressed!Kelly W.
- Great service provided for my car, very detailed and honest.Em I.
- Wow! EXEMPLARY SERVICE!! We have a 08 GL 550 and decided we couldn't keep going to the dealer for repairs and discovered this gem.Mad'sMom M.
- He is great to chat with and discuss ideas about potential modifications and repairs; very honest individual that will lead you in the right direction.Lee D.
- They were professional, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We were impressed and will definitely be back.Jen W.