Expert European Auto Brake Services in Woodinville
When it comes to the performance of your car, almost nothing is quite as important as the brakes. Whether you’re coming to a sudden stop or simply driving as usual, you need to know that you can count on your car’s brakes. Depending on your driving style, your brakes may wear down faster than usual, meaning annual service appointments are key to enjoying the type of performance you depend on. In European cars, the standard is even higher as the quality of the service itself may impact the lifespan & efficiency of your brakes. At Woodinville Sports Cars we take all the hassle out of maintaining your European car’s brakes with a commitment to quality and customer service. Since 2004 we’ve proudly been the go-to brake shop for drivers all throughout the Woodinville area.
Brands We Service
At Woodinville Sports Cars, we specialize in the area’s most popular European brands:
By specializing in these brands, we’re able to provide the most complete brake services & repairs possible. Our shop is always fully equipped with the latest factory-grade tools & equipment available. This ensures dealership-quality service but with our greater emphasis on customer service and your experience.
Signs Your Brakes Need Service
Our shop is fully equipped with the same factory-grade tools & equipment as the dealership, this means that we can always closely inspect your entire A/C system, including critical components like:
- Squealing or Grinding Noises
- Wobbling When Braking
- Visible Leaking Fluid
- Brake Pedal Feels Soft or Spongy
- Car Pulls to One Side When Braking
- Burning Smells When Driving
- Car Bounces When Braking
Recognizing any of these signs early is key to making sure that your brakes never experience any failure or dips in performance. When you bring your car into our shop for service, we back all our services & repairs with our 24-month/24,000mile warranty to further ensure your satisfaction. The result is a car that always gets the service it needs on your schedule with quality you can always trust.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Located in Woodinville, the team at Woodinville Sports Cars also helps drivers from surrounding cities including:
From our quality services to our ASE certified technicians, see why so many drivers throughout the area continue to make us their go-to European auto shop for brake repairs & maintenance and give us a call today.
What Our Customers Have To Say
- Jack and Josh are always the best. They remember who customers are and use my name. Thank you!Terri Ann Charpentier
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- Very friendly, informative and nice!! It was a very good feeling to know I could call them. Trustworthy for sure!!Carrie Harris
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- The service is top notch at WSC and it's great to have them in our local community so you don't have to go the distance to Bellevue or Seattle.Billie Brush
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magda L.
- They are definitely not cheap but they will take care of you and your car. The team is super friendly and very knowledgeable.Doan Vo
- A satisfactory response for every question.Tina Williams
- Spot on!Vasquez Sherry
- Received accurate results.Sheila Oneal
- Easygoing and respectful.Sharon Smith
- Hardworking staff!Essie Wiles
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- He was able to do a thorough inspection and let me know what needed attention. I would recommend WSC for your mechanical needs!Manny Arredondo
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars is a great place to repair your high-end import vehicle once it comes out of warranty.Marion Douglas
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Honest, efficient, and do great work!Miguel Remedios
- Fantastic customer service! 100 stars!Craig Hovey
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- They communicated with me throughout all the repairs. They always do a fantastic job and I will always recommend to use them for car service.David L.
- The staff and techs are amazing. I enjoy taking my car to this shop because I know they will take care of my car and my family.David Lanier
- Great shop. Great service. Will be a long time customer.Mike Radel
- For great local car service, this is the place to go. Thanks Rick, Bob and team and happy holidays to you all!Linda J. Gould
- These guys are great. Honest, courteous, top-notch. If you are not already a customer, you should be!Erin Gai Wilson
- I took my BMW X5 in to replace some gaskets and hoses and was extremely happy with the service and price.Jeff Lewis
- Best place ever. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Great and smart group of guys there.Wayne Barthule
- As a first-time customer, I was very pleased with my experience.Dave Witt
- WSC Serviced my 2016 Mini Cooper JCW.Honest Quote, Good Service, Friendly Staff.You can tell the moment you pull up these guys know what they're doing.Jeremy F.
- Fantastic, friendly service! I took my BMW to them for the first time with a check engine light. Really impressed!Kelly W.
- Great service provided for my car, very detailed and honest.Em I.
- Wow! EXEMPLARY SERVICE!! We have a 08 GL 550 and decided we couldn't keep going to the dealer for repairs and discovered this gem.Mad'sMom M.
- He is great to chat with and discuss ideas about potential modifications and repairs; very honest individual that will lead you in the right direction.Lee D.
- They were professional, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We were impressed and will definitely be back.Jen W.
- Woodinville Sports Cars is, by far, the best place in the Northwest to take your BMW for repairs or routine service. well done WSC!Clay E.
- This is a great shop for European auto repair. I'd trust them with anything on my car, from routine maintenance up through major work.Ryan L.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great shop rates, very accommodating and offer free loaners.Stewart G.
- They are fantastic! Very thorough, they resolved my immediate concern and helped me with a plan of what to do next. I highly recommend them.Victoria W.
- These guys are simply the best. The SA was very open and allowed me to talk to the mechanic doing the job.Vladimir S.
- It's hard to find really excellent auto service in Seattle but this place really delivers.Taylor R.