High-Quality Battery Services to Optimize Woodinville Drivers’ European Cars
Without a properly installed and working battery, you’re not going very far no matter what kind of European car you drive. While you may only change your battery every 3 to 5 years, making sure everything is functioning properly throughout its’ lifespan is an important part of annual service appointments. At Woodinville Sports Cars we help European auto owners all throughout the Woodinville area with complete battery services and any needed replacements.
Signs Your Battery is Bad
Since your battery powers so many systems throughout your car, when something is wrong with your battery, you will begin to notice various issues throughout your vehicle including:
- Loss of memory in your radio or date & time
- Clicking sounds when you turn your key
- Engine is slow to start
- Remote access intermittent
- Windows not closing or opening normally
Even if something just doesn’t feel quite right, bring your car in to the friendly mechanics at Woodinville Sports Cars and let our team get your car taken care of.
The Tools to Get the Job Done Right
At Woodinville Sports Cars we know that replacement batteries can be very costly to replace, and we pride ourselves on providing the best value possible. We offer a wide selection of batteries designed to optimize the performance of all models of:
Our friendly staff will always help you find the right battery for your car and make sure you know exactly what you can expect for service.
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
Located in Woodinville, Woodinville Sports Cars is also the go-to European auto shop for drivers throughout surrounding areas including:
If your car needs a new battery or with any questions about our services, please call or visit our shop today to schedule an appointment.
What Our Customers Have To Say
- General repairs & maintenanceGabriel Malouf
- General repairs & maintenanceCarrie Harris
- Jack and Josh are always the best. They remember who customers are and use my name. Thank you!Terri Ann Charpentier
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- Very friendly, informative and nice!! It was a very good feeling to know I could call them. Trustworthy for sure!!Carrie Harris
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Steering / SuspensionMagdalena Leuca Espelien
- General repairs & maintenanceBillie Brush
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- The service is top notch at WSC and it's great to have them in our local community so you don't have to go the distance to Bellevue or Seattle.Billie Brush
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magda L.
- They are definitely not cheap but they will take care of you and your car. The team is super friendly and very knowledgeable.Doan Vo
- A satisfactory response for every question.Tina Williams
- Spot on!Vasquez Sherry
- Easygoing and respectful.Sharon Smith
- Hardworking staff!Essie Wiles
- Received accurate results.Sheila Oneal
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- He was able to do a thorough inspection and let me know what needed attention. I would recommend WSC for your mechanical needs!Manny Arredondo
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars is a great place to repair your high-end import vehicle once it comes out of warranty.Marion Douglas
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Honest, efficient, and do great work!Miguel Remedios
- Fantastic customer service! 100 stars!Craig Hovey
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- They communicated with me throughout all the repairs. They always do a fantastic job and I will always recommend to use them for car service.David L.
- The staff and techs are amazing. I enjoy taking my car to this shop because I know they will take care of my car and my family.David Lanier
- Great shop. Great service. Will be a long time customer.Mike Radel
- I took my BMW X5 in to replace some gaskets and hoses and was extremely happy with the service and price.Jeff Lewis
- Best place ever. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Great and smart group of guys there.Wayne Barthule
- These guys are great. Honest, courteous, top-notch. If you are not already a customer, you should be!Erin Gai Wilson
- For great local car service, this is the place to go. Thanks Rick, Bob and team and happy holidays to you all!Linda J. Gould
- As a first-time customer, I was very pleased with my experience.Dave Witt
- WSC Serviced my 2016 Mini Cooper JCW.Honest Quote, Good Service, Friendly Staff.You can tell the moment you pull up these guys know what they're doing.Jeremy F.
- Fantastic, friendly service! I took my BMW to them for the first time with a check engine light. Really impressed!Kelly W.
- Great service provided for my car, very detailed and honest.Em I.
- Wow! EXEMPLARY SERVICE!! We have a 08 GL 550 and decided we couldn't keep going to the dealer for repairs and discovered this gem.Mad'sMom M.
- He is great to chat with and discuss ideas about potential modifications and repairs; very honest individual that will lead you in the right direction.Lee D.
- They were professional, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We were impressed and will definitely be back.Jen W.
- Woodinville Sports Cars is, by far, the best place in the Northwest to take your BMW for repairs or routine service. well done WSC!Clay E.
- This is a great shop for European auto repair. I'd trust them with anything on my car, from routine maintenance up through major work.Ryan L.