What is Woodinville Sports Cars?
Since 2004 the team at Woodinville Sports Cars has been helping our friends & neighbors throughout the Woodinville area with dependable, high-quality European auto services. Whether it’s minor tune-ups or major repairs, our ASE certified technicians have years of experience quickly diagnosing & repairing any problems with your car. Our commitment to high-quality & accuracy ensures that we save you valuable time & money with every visit. This customer-friendly, service-oriented approach has helped make us Woodinville’s go-to shop for European auto services & repairs.
Committed to Complete Customer Satisfaction
At Woodinville Sports Cars, our number one goal is to provide you with complete customer satisfaction. With every customer, we focus on providing high-quality European auto repair with our friendly customer service. This combination has made us the go-to European auto shop for the area’s most popular brands:
Getting You Back on the Road Faster
Our shop is always fully equipped with the latest factory-grade tools & equipment available, the same equipment used at all the dealerships! This ensures accuracy with every visit, no matter what your car needs. Combined with years of experience specializing in European vehicles, we get your car back on the road in less time than it would take other shops to even diagnose a problem!
We’re Always Here to Help
Whether it’s routine maintenance or emergency repairs, the team at Woodinville Sports Cars is here to help whenever you need it. Conveniently located in Woodinville, since 2004 we’ve helped drivers throughout town and in surrounding areas including:
To learn more about our services or just to say hi, please call or visit our shop today. Our clientele is made up primarily of repeat visitors and we love meeting & helping our neighbors throughout the area. Call today & let our team help you get the most out of your European car!
What Our Customers Have To Say
- Was very pleased with the work and service done by the mechanics at Woodinville Sports cars. I especially appreciate their honesty.shannon pilarski
- If you like professional and honest mechanics, you'll love WSC. Sure enough BMW covered the repair for free. Thanks WSC!Ethan W.
- Excellent service, Great people.Craig Webb
- These guys are great! They addressed all my issues on my GL450. Josh is easy going and honest person to work with.Colin Ng
- Great to service.Dan Mauch
- Their service on my Mercedes’ has been outstanding and a great value. They even replaced the motor in my GL 550 not an easy task.Stan Morse
- I’ve worked with them on a few repairs and they are trustworthy and reliable.Chau Klies
- We have been using these guys for almost 9 years now and trust no one else with our cars. Thanks guys!Angelic Wood
- We have been bringing our cars to Woodinville Sports cars for almost 9 years now and don’t trust anyone else to work on our cars.Angel Wood
- Determined and professional. He took a few minutes to help out this old lady, and I swear I was dancing when he did got it working.Tracy Ann Michel
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- Highly recommend! Very good service, on time, reliable, and friendly.Delaney Merrick
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- Excellent service as always it is the only place we will take our BMW 🙂Stacie Boyd
- We've been taking our BMW to Woodinville Sports Cars for several years and have always appreciated Josh and his attention to detail as well as his advice on our car and keeping it 'young.'Chris Creamer
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- The service is top notch at WSC and it's great to have them in our local community so you don't have to go the distance to Bellevue or Seattle.Billie Brush
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magda L.
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- Great and friendly staff. Very honorable. Don’t know many place that would say that. Won’t be going anywhere else!S
- They are all car enthusiasts and it shows in the high quality of their work. Honest evaluations, professional work.Db Shubert
- Great service, always a good experience, responsive and reliable.Karen Peterson
- They were able to detect the problem with my car in a timely manner. I will continue to bring my car to Woodinville Sports Car for servicing.Cathy Rose
- Great service, timely & competitive pricing. They keep my 2012 BMW-550i in worry-free condition.dan sarusal
- Lovely staff. Works on my VW and fiancés BMW. Very transparent. Quick. Gave us a loaner free of charge. Ask for Josh. They are great!A Queen
- Quick reasonable and quality of service makes this one of the best.prashant kunur
- Another great repair job from WSC. They understood my problem and solved it quickly.Mark Wilson
- The people there at Woodinville Sports Cars are great. Josh will treat you right and be up front with you with all car issues.Steven Sanders
- Not the cheapest, but I love them as a go to for in depth diagnostic work.Andrew Long
- Advice was given to help guide me that was very much appreciated. The loaner car was a huge help. Will go here again.Mark M
- Great service & reasonable rates! A free loaner car too!Marlene Rouleau
- Very qualified, very trustworthy and great service.Blake Stedman
- Great shop. I've been going there for a couple years with my Audi and my son's E30. Super fair, and great communication.Wayne Kostelecky
- They have been taking great care of e38.Wanis Nadir
- Very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and took the time to answer any and all questions and concerns I had about my vehicle.All of that is pretty cool, but the reason I keep coming back when my vehicle needs any kind of servicing is the outstanding quality of work they perform!Dennis Crawford
- They provide great service recommendations they find during the overall inspection.William Robinson
- Thank you for your patience and ultimate attention to detail.Michell Filleau-Maas
- Have been long time customer and have never been disappointed in service .Ray Espinoza