What is Woodinville Sports Cars?
Since 2004 the team at Woodinville Sports Cars has been helping our friends & neighbors throughout the Woodinville area with dependable, high-quality European auto services. Whether it’s minor tune-ups or major repairs, our ASE certified technicians have years of experience quickly diagnosing & repairing any problems with your car. Our commitment to high-quality & accuracy ensures that we save you valuable time & money with every visit. This customer-friendly, service-oriented approach has helped make us Woodinville’s go-to shop for European auto services & repairs.
Committed to Complete Customer Satisfaction
At Woodinville Sports Cars, our number one goal is to provide you with complete customer satisfaction. With every customer, we focus on providing high-quality European auto repair with our friendly customer service. This combination has made us the go-to European auto shop for the area’s most popular brands:
Getting You Back on the Road Faster
Our shop is always fully equipped with the latest factory-grade tools & equipment available, the same equipment used at all the dealerships! This ensures accuracy with every visit, no matter what your car needs. Combined with years of experience specializing in European vehicles, we get your car back on the road in less time than it would take other shops to even diagnose a problem!
We’re Always Here to Help
Whether it’s routine maintenance or emergency repairs, the team at Woodinville Sports Cars is here to help whenever you need it. Conveniently located in Woodinville, since 2004 we’ve helped drivers throughout town and in surrounding areas including:
To learn more about our services or just to say hi, please call or visit our shop today. Our clientele is made up primarily of repeat visitors and we love meeting & helping our neighbors throughout the area. Call today & let our team help you get the most out of your European car!
What Our Customers Have To Say
- Great to service.Dan Mauch
- Very thorough diagnostics and detailed listing of repairs that needed to be done and more that could be done. Very courteous service.Rick Larson
- Their service on my Mercedes’ has been outstanding and a great value. They even replaced the motor in my GL 550 not an easy task.Stan Morse
- I’ve worked with them on a few repairs and they are trustworthy and reliable.Chau Klies
- We have been using these guys for almost 9 years now and trust no one else with our cars. Thanks guys!Angelic Wood
- We have been bringing our cars to Woodinville Sports cars for almost 9 years now and don’t trust anyone else to work on our cars.Angel Wood
- Great guys. Very caring and understanding!Carrie Harris
- Along comes Woodinville Sports Car with a great friendly welcoming invite and a true interest in what was needed for them to help me.Craig F.
- Had my BMW X3 with check engine light on and Josh is helpful explaining the estimates and getting us a loaner car while my X3 is in their shop.B777Xwb
- They have always been reliable, respectful, and timely. A gem.Bret Lamoree
- Received a great inspection report with details about my car and videos which explained how they evaluate vehicle partsStephanie Canas
- Longs got the car in, diagnosed a failed component and fixed it. Price was half what the dealer would charge.Mark Wilson
- Their service is awesome. Josh is always very helpful. I highly recommend this place.Cindy Sawyer
- Jack and Josh are always the best. They remember who customers are and use my name. Thank you!Terri Ann Charpentier
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- They are definitely not cheap but they will take care of you and your car. The team is super friendly and very knowledgeable.Doan Vo
- Spot on!Vasquez Sherry
- Received accurate results.Sheila Oneal
- A satisfactory response for every question.Tina Williams
- Hardworking staff!Essie Wiles
- Easygoing and respectful.Sharon Smith
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- He was able to do a thorough inspection and let me know what needed attention. I would recommend WSC for your mechanical needs!Manny Arredondo
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars is a great place to repair your high-end import vehicle once it comes out of warranty.Marion Douglas
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Honest, efficient, and do great work!Miguel Remedios
- Fantastic customer service! 100 stars!Craig Hovey
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- They communicated with me throughout all the repairs. They always do a fantastic job and I will always recommend to use them for car service.David L.
- The staff and techs are amazing. I enjoy taking my car to this shop because I know they will take care of my car and my family.David Lanier
- As a first-time customer, I was very pleased with my experience.Dave Witt
- I took my BMW X5 in to replace some gaskets and hoses and was extremely happy with the service and price.Jeff Lewis
- For great local car service, this is the place to go. Thanks Rick, Bob and team and happy holidays to you all!Linda J. Gould
- These guys are great. Honest, courteous, top-notch. If you are not already a customer, you should be!Erin Gai Wilson
- Best place ever. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Great and smart group of guys there.Wayne Barthule
- Great shop. Great service. Will be a long time customer.Mike Radel
- WSC Serviced my 2016 Mini Cooper JCW.Honest Quote, Good Service, Friendly Staff.You can tell the moment you pull up these guys know what they're doing.Jeremy F.
- Fantastic, friendly service! I took my BMW to them for the first time with a check engine light. Really impressed!Kelly W.
- Great service provided for my car, very detailed and honest.Em I.