Expert Oil Leak Repairs for European Auto Drivers in Woodinville
When you discover an oil leak in your car, the lubricant that helps parts glide smoothly is no longer able to do its job as designed. Oil is an important part of the function of moving parts. It not only helps metal glide easily against metal, but it helps disperse heat and transfers it out of the hottest areas of your car, circulating again thousands of times on your drive.
If you find oil on the ground where you parked your car, whether that’s coming from the engine, transmission, or another system that uses oil, you need an auto repair center you can trust.
At Woodinville Sports Cars, our shop is built on integrity and honesty. We care about our clients and guarantee their satisfaction with our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty. Our commitment to quality repairs & attention to detail have made us Woodinville’s preferred shop for all oil leak repairs.
We are the European Car Specialists
At Woodinville Sports Cars, we specialize in the area’s most popular European brands:
Warning Signs That Indicate Oil Leak
- Fresh, dark spots on the ground where you parked
- A burning smell as oil drips onto hot parts
- Odd noises when shifting or when the engine is running
- Gear slipping if transmission fluid is leaking
- Low engine oil light on dashboard if engine oil is leaking
By specializing in these brands, we’re able to provide the most complete oil leak repairs possible. This ensures your car stays in proper working condition and remains issue-free so you can enjoy more time out on the road.
Quality Work from Expert Mechanics
Our shop utilizes the latest factory-grade tools and equipment available. This ensures dealership-quality service but with our greater emphasis on customer service and your experience.
When you bring your car into our shop for service, we back all our services and repairs with our 24-month/24,000mile warranty to further guarantee your satisfaction. The result is that your car always receives the service it needs on your schedule, with quality you can always trust.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Located in Woodinville, the team at Woodinville Sports Cars also helps drivers from surrounding cities including:
From our quality services to our ASE certified technicians, you can see why so many drivers throughout the area continue to make us their go-to European auto shop for repairs and maintenance. Please give us a call today or stop by. Let us earn your repeat business!
What Our Customers Have To Say
- Was very pleased with the work and service done by the mechanics at Woodinville Sports cars. I especially appreciate their honesty.shannon pilarski
- If you like professional and honest mechanics, you'll love WSC. Sure enough BMW covered the repair for free. Thanks WSC!Ethan W.
- Excellent service, Great people.Craig Webb
- These guys are great! They addressed all my issues on my GL450. Josh is easy going and honest person to work with.Colin Ng
- Great to service.Dan Mauch
- Their service on my Mercedes’ has been outstanding and a great value. They even replaced the motor in my GL 550 not an easy task.Stan Morse
- I’ve worked with them on a few repairs and they are trustworthy and reliable.Chau Klies
- We have been using these guys for almost 9 years now and trust no one else with our cars. Thanks guys!Angelic Wood
- We have been bringing our cars to Woodinville Sports cars for almost 9 years now and don’t trust anyone else to work on our cars.Angel Wood
- Had my BMW X3 with check engine light on and Josh is helpful explaining the estimates and getting us a loaner car while my X3 is in their shop.B777Xwb
- Determined and professional. He took a few minutes to help out this old lady, and I swear I was dancing when he did got it working.Tracy Ann Michel
- We've been taking our BMW to Woodinville Sports Cars for several years and have always appreciated Josh and his attention to detail as well as his advice on our car and keeping it 'young.'Chris Creamer
- Highly recommend! Very good service, on time, reliable, and friendly.Delaney Merrick
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Excellent service as always it is the only place we will take our BMW 🙂Stacie Boyd
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- The service is top notch at WSC and it's great to have them in our local community so you don't have to go the distance to Bellevue or Seattle.Billie Brush
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magda L.
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- They are all car enthusiasts and it shows in the high quality of their work. Honest evaluations, professional work.Db Shubert
- Great service, always a good experience, responsive and reliable.Karen Peterson
- They were able to detect the problem with my car in a timely manner. I will continue to bring my car to Woodinville Sports Car for servicing.Cathy Rose
- Quick reasonable and quality of service makes this one of the best.prashant kunur
- Lovely staff. Works on my VW and fiancés BMW. Very transparent. Quick. Gave us a loaner free of charge. Ask for Josh. They are great!A Queen
- Great service, timely & competitive pricing. They keep my 2012 BMW-550i in worry-free condition.dan sarusal
- Not the cheapest, but I love them as a go to for in depth diagnostic work.Andrew Long
- The people there at Woodinville Sports Cars are great. Josh will treat you right and be up front with you with all car issues.Steven Sanders
- Another great repair job from WSC. They understood my problem and solved it quickly.Mark Wilson
- Advice was given to help guide me that was very much appreciated. The loaner car was a huge help. Will go here again.Mark M
- Great service & reasonable rates! A free loaner car too!Marlene Rouleau
- Very qualified, very trustworthy and great service.Blake Stedman
- Great shop. I've been going there for a couple years with my Audi and my son's E30. Super fair, and great communication.Wayne Kostelecky
- They have been taking great care of e38.Wanis Nadir
- Very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and took the time to answer any and all questions and concerns I had about my vehicle.All of that is pretty cool, but the reason I keep coming back when my vehicle needs any kind of servicing is the outstanding quality of work they perform!Dennis Crawford
- Have been long time customer and have never been disappointed in service .Ray Espinoza
- Thank you for your patience and ultimate attention to detail.Michell Filleau-Maas
- They provide great service recommendations they find during the overall inspection.William Robinson