Come Join The Woodinville Sports Cars Team
We are hiring a German/European Car technician with a background in BMW, Audi, Mercedes, VW, and/or Mini vehicles.
Looking to get out of California or the desert heat?
Check out the Pacific North West!
Summer is only 75-80 deg!
Woodinville Sports Cars is a premier dealership alternative for service, maintenance, and repair of BMW, Mini, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen. We are looking for an experienced and dependable German Automotive Technician to join our team.
If you’re looking to join a team of top professionals who’ve dedicated themselves to be the best in our industry, you owe it to yourself to investigate more about Woodinville Sports Cars. Our Company has over 17 years in business. We are continually investing in our business with advanced factory scan tools, up-to-date software, and any other equipment we need to help our employees be successful.
Woodinville Sports Cars is currently interviewing for a Technician with a minimum of 4 years of experience. The candidate must be able to work at a brisk pace with little or no supervision and be able to diagnose and repair vehicles without any hand-holding and have pride in workmanship with low comebacks and a willingness to learn new systems.
What We Have To Offer:
A Pleasant workplace that values its employees and strives to make the workplace positive and free from negative office politics. Technicians make the recommendations and our top service advisor will sell the work! Each tech has his own computer and workstation with all the needed programs and web access, digital RO’s, 2 modern hoist’s per tech plus and alignment machine. Secure free parking and use of shop for personal vehicles. No homeless campers to deal with.
We work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm no weekends, paid holidays, paid vacations, health insurance, tool insurance, clean shop with janitor, GUARANTEED salary plus individual bonus structures , direct deposit payroll, laundry service provided, A great friendly environment for advancement and training, company provided lunch every Wednesday.
Must have a pleasant, positive attitude and get along with co-workers. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
$65k – $100k + depending on experience and production.
Possible relocation help.
For Questions, Please Call The Shop: 425-402-7878
What Our Customers Have To Say
- Excellent service, Great people.Craig Webb
- These guys are great! They addressed all my issues on my GL450. Josh is easy going and honest person to work with.Colin Ng
- Great to service.Dan Mauch
- Very thorough diagnostics and detailed listing of repairs that needed to be done and more that could be done. Very courteous service.Rick Larson
- Their service on my Mercedes’ has been outstanding and a great value. They even replaced the motor in my GL 550 not an easy task.Stan Morse
- I’ve worked with them on a few repairs and they are trustworthy and reliable.Chau Klies
- We have been using these guys for almost 9 years now and trust no one else with our cars. Thanks guys!Angelic Wood
- We have been bringing our cars to Woodinville Sports cars for almost 9 years now and don’t trust anyone else to work on our cars.Angel Wood
- Great guys. Very caring and understanding!Carrie Harris
- Had my BMW X3 with check engine light on and Josh is helpful explaining the estimates and getting us a loaner car while my X3 is in their shop.B777Xwb
- They have always been reliable, respectful, and timely. A gem.Bret Lamoree
- Their service is awesome. Josh is always very helpful. I highly recommend this place.Cindy Sawyer
- Jack and Josh are always the best. They remember who customers are and use my name. Thank you!Terri Ann Charpentier
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- They are definitely not cheap but they will take care of you and your car. The team is super friendly and very knowledgeable.Doan Vo
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- He was able to do a thorough inspection and let me know what needed attention. I would recommend WSC for your mechanical needs!Manny Arredondo
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars is a great place to repair your high-end import vehicle once it comes out of warranty.Marion Douglas
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Fantastic customer service! 100 stars!Craig Hovey
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- Highly recommend! Very good service, on time, reliable, and friendly.Delaney Merrick
- We've been taking our BMW to Woodinville Sports Cars for several years and have always appreciated Josh and his attention to detail as well as his advice on our car and keeping it 'young.'Chris Creamer
- Excellent service as always it is the only place we will take our BMW 🙂Stacie Boyd
- Determined and professional. He took a few minutes to help out this old lady, and I swear I was dancing when he did got it working.Tracy Ann Michel
- WSC did an outstanding job of diagnosing all of the issues with my car and did the work very quickly.Gary Beard
- Friendly and courteous. Quote came right in on target for requested work. Identified another major issue and quoted that as well.Michael Brown
- They provide great service recommendations they find during the overall inspection.William Robinson
- The staff and techs are amazing. I enjoy taking my car to this shop because I know they will take care of my car and my family.David Lanier
- Advice was given to help guide me that was very much appreciated. The loaner car was a huge help. Will go here again.Mark M
- The service writer was very knowledgeable and transparent about all the work. Provided the opportunity to complete more work at less cost.James Arnesen
- Great service & reasonable rates! A free loaner car too!Marlene Rouleau
- Great shop. I've been going there for a couple years with my Audi and my son's E30. Super fair, and great communication.Wayne Kostelecky
- Very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and took the time to answer any and all questions and concerns I had about my vehicle.All of that is pretty cool, but the reason I keep coming back when my vehicle needs any kind of servicing is the outstanding quality of work they perform!Dennis Crawford
- great experience,very knowledgeable, and detail oriented, found all the issues without even mentioning to themKen Deutsch
- Kudos to you and thank you for your exceptional car service.Stephanie Mccarthy
- They have been taking great care of e38.Wanis Nadir
- Very qualified, very trustworthy and great service.Blake Stedman
- Took a car in for a pre-purchase exam and so glad we did. Their input was invaluable. Great business.Judith Challoner
- Another great repair job from WSC. They understood my problem and solved it quickly.Mark Wilson
- The people there at Woodinville Sports Cars are great. Josh will treat you right and be up front with you with all car issues.Steven Sanders
- Not the cheapest, but I love them as a go to for in depth diagnostic work.Andrew Long