Come Join The Woodinville Sports Cars Team
We are hiring a German/European Car technician with a background in BMW, Audi, Mercedes, VW, and/or Mini vehicles.
Looking to get out of California or the desert heat?
Check out the Pacific North West!
Summer is only 75-80 deg!
Woodinville Sports Cars is a premier dealership alternative for service, maintenance, and repair of BMW, Mini, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen. We are looking for an experienced and dependable German Automotive Technician to join our team.
If you’re looking to join a team of top professionals who’ve dedicated themselves to be the best in our industry, you owe it to yourself to investigate more about Woodinville Sports Cars. Our Company has over 17 years in business. We are continually investing in our business with advanced factory scan tools, up-to-date software, and any other equipment we need to help our employees be successful.
Woodinville Sports Cars is currently interviewing for a Technician with a minimum of 4 years of experience. The candidate must be able to work at a brisk pace with little or no supervision and be able to diagnose and repair vehicles without any hand-holding and have pride in workmanship with low comebacks and a willingness to learn new systems.
What We Have To Offer:
A Pleasant workplace that values its employees and strives to make the workplace positive and free from negative office politics. Technicians make the recommendations and our top service advisor will sell the work! Each tech has his own computer and workstation with all the needed programs and web access, digital RO’s, 2 modern hoist’s per tech plus and alignment machine. Secure free parking and use of shop for personal vehicles. No homeless campers to deal with.
We work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm no weekends, paid holidays, paid vacations, health insurance, tool insurance, clean shop with janitor, GUARANTEED salary plus individual bonus structures , direct deposit payroll, laundry service provided, A great friendly environment for advancement and training, company provided lunch every Wednesday.
Must have a pleasant, positive attitude and get along with co-workers. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
$65k – $100k + depending on experience and production.
Possible relocation help.
For Questions, Please Call The Shop: 425-402-7878
What Our Customers Have To Say
- Was very pleased with the work and service done by the mechanics at Woodinville Sports cars. I especially appreciate their honesty.shannon pilarski
- If you like professional and honest mechanics, you'll love WSC. Sure enough BMW covered the repair for free. Thanks WSC!Ethan W.
- Excellent service, Great people.Craig Webb
- These guys are great! They addressed all my issues on my GL450. Josh is easy going and honest person to work with.Colin Ng
- Great to service.Dan Mauch
- Their service on my Mercedes’ has been outstanding and a great value. They even replaced the motor in my GL 550 not an easy task.Stan Morse
- I’ve worked with them on a few repairs and they are trustworthy and reliable.Chau Klies
- We have been using these guys for almost 9 years now and trust no one else with our cars. Thanks guys!Angelic Wood
- We have been bringing our cars to Woodinville Sports cars for almost 9 years now and don’t trust anyone else to work on our cars.Angel Wood
- Had my BMW X3 with check engine light on and Josh is helpful explaining the estimates and getting us a loaner car while my X3 is in their shop.B777Xwb
- Determined and professional. He took a few minutes to help out this old lady, and I swear I was dancing when he did got it working.Tracy Ann Michel
- We've been taking our BMW to Woodinville Sports Cars for several years and have always appreciated Josh and his attention to detail as well as his advice on our car and keeping it 'young.'Chris Creamer
- Highly recommend! Very good service, on time, reliable, and friendly.Delaney Merrick
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Excellent service as always it is the only place we will take our BMW 🙂Stacie Boyd
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- The service is top notch at WSC and it's great to have them in our local community so you don't have to go the distance to Bellevue or Seattle.Billie Brush
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magda L.
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- They are all car enthusiasts and it shows in the high quality of their work. Honest evaluations, professional work.Db Shubert
- Great service, always a good experience, responsive and reliable.Karen Peterson
- They were able to detect the problem with my car in a timely manner. I will continue to bring my car to Woodinville Sports Car for servicing.Cathy Rose
- Quick reasonable and quality of service makes this one of the best.prashant kunur
- Lovely staff. Works on my VW and fiancés BMW. Very transparent. Quick. Gave us a loaner free of charge. Ask for Josh. They are great!A Queen
- Great service, timely & competitive pricing. They keep my 2012 BMW-550i in worry-free condition.dan sarusal
- Not the cheapest, but I love them as a go to for in depth diagnostic work.Andrew Long
- The people there at Woodinville Sports Cars are great. Josh will treat you right and be up front with you with all car issues.Steven Sanders
- Another great repair job from WSC. They understood my problem and solved it quickly.Mark Wilson
- Advice was given to help guide me that was very much appreciated. The loaner car was a huge help. Will go here again.Mark M
- Great service & reasonable rates! A free loaner car too!Marlene Rouleau
- Very qualified, very trustworthy and great service.Blake Stedman
- Great shop. I've been going there for a couple years with my Audi and my son's E30. Super fair, and great communication.Wayne Kostelecky
- They have been taking great care of e38.Wanis Nadir
- Very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and took the time to answer any and all questions and concerns I had about my vehicle.All of that is pretty cool, but the reason I keep coming back when my vehicle needs any kind of servicing is the outstanding quality of work they perform!Dennis Crawford
- Have been long time customer and have never been disappointed in service .Ray Espinoza
- Thank you for your patience and ultimate attention to detail.Michell Filleau-Maas
- They provide great service recommendations they find during the overall inspection.William Robinson