Come Join The Woodinville Sports Cars Team
We are hiring a German/European Car technician with a background in BMW, Audi, Mercedes, VW, and/or Mini vehicles.
Looking to get out of California or the desert heat?
Check out the Pacific North West!
Summer is only 75-80 deg!
Woodinville Sports Cars is a premier dealership alternative for service, maintenance, and repair of BMW, Mini, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen. We are looking for an experienced and dependable German Automotive Technician to join our team.
If you’re looking to join a team of top professionals who’ve dedicated themselves to be the best in our industry, you owe it to yourself to investigate more about Woodinville Sports Cars. Our Company has over 17 years in business. We are continually investing in our business with advanced factory scan tools, up-to-date software, and any other equipment we need to help our employees be successful.
Woodinville Sports Cars is currently interviewing for a Technician with a minimum of 4 years of experience. The candidate must be able to work at a brisk pace with little or no supervision and be able to diagnose and repair vehicles without any hand-holding and have pride in workmanship with low comebacks and a willingness to learn new systems.
What We Have To Offer:
A Pleasant workplace that values its employees and strives to make the workplace positive and free from negative office politics. Technicians make the recommendations and our top service advisor will sell the work! Each tech has his own computer and workstation with all the needed programs and web access, digital RO’s, 2 modern hoist’s per tech plus and alignment machine. Secure free parking and use of shop for personal vehicles. No homeless campers to deal with.
We work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm no weekends, paid holidays, paid vacations, health insurance, tool insurance, clean shop with janitor, GUARANTEED salary plus individual bonus structures , direct deposit payroll, laundry service provided, A great friendly environment for advancement and training, company provided lunch every Wednesday.
Must have a pleasant, positive attitude and get along with co-workers. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
$65k – $100k + depending on experience and production.
Possible relocation help.
What Our Customers Have To Say
- General repairs & maintenanceCarrie Harris
- General repairs & maintenanceGabriel Malouf
- Jack and Josh are always the best. They remember who customers are and use my name. Thank you!Terri Ann Charpentier
- TransmissionGabriel Malouf
- Engine repairCarrie Harris
- BrakesCarrie Harris
- TuningGabriel Malouf
- Transparent diagnosis, timely reliable work, outstanding customer service. Great job!Gabriel Malouf
- Very friendly, informative and nice!! It was a very good feeling to know I could call them. Trustworthy for sure!!Carrie Harris
- Great local shop . Josh is always really helpful with questions and is responsive. Want to do it now while we have it taken apart?Andrew Long
- Check engine light diagnosticBillie Brush
- TransmissionMagdalena Leuca Espelien
- BrakesMagdalena Leuca Espelien
- BrakesBillie Brush
- Steering / SuspensionMagdalena Leuca Espelien
- General repairs & maintenanceBillie Brush
- Very reasonable labor rates and work was completed in less than an hour. I am absolutely coming back for any future work when needed.Ethan M.
- The service is top notch at WSC and it's great to have them in our local community so you don't have to go the distance to Bellevue or Seattle.Billie Brush
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magdalena Leuca Espelien
- WSC is the kind of business you want to have on your speed dial when your car needs reliable, quality, professional, timely and honest service.Magda L.
- They are definitely not cheap but they will take care of you and your car. The team is super friendly and very knowledgeable.Doan Vo
- A satisfactory response for every question.Tina Williams
- Spot on!Vasquez Sherry
- Easygoing and respectful.Sharon Smith
- Hardworking staff!Essie Wiles
- Received accurate results.Sheila Oneal
- I went there with my mom for her car, and the man who helped us, Josh, was INCREDIBLY insightful. Thanks Josh!Mickaela Blu
- Have taken several of my vehicles to WSC for service and am always impressed with their loaner vehicles and the workmanship. Great staff.Jan Bottenberg Bloch
- He was able to do a thorough inspection and let me know what needed attention. I would recommend WSC for your mechanical needs!Manny Arredondo
- These guys are incredible. Super trustworthy, and did a great job on my Audi SQ5. This is my new go-to shop!Kev Quille
- Woodinville Sports Cars performed a pre purchase inspection for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. An excellent business all around.Kyle Schou
- Josh and the team at WSC are honest and trustworthy, I have been using them since I bought my first BMW and I won’t go anywhere else.Kathi Kelly-Billings
- Woodinville Sports Cars is a great place to repair your high-end import vehicle once it comes out of warranty.Marion Douglas
- Woodinville Sports Car team has worked on my car the past 3 years and they have always maintained and repaired my car perfectly.David Lanier
- A very professional rear BRAKE job was recently performed on my 2014 BMW X-3........the price was excellent, and the car was ready when promised.Chuck Sander
- Honest, efficient, and do great work!Miguel Remedios
- Fantastic customer service! 100 stars!Craig Hovey
- All was repaired much faster than expected! Josh was awesome as well as the shop!dan warner
- Really great experience so far. They stand behind their work and are clear and honest about their pricing...andrew christianson
- Incredibly professional and courteous staff. Upfront pricing at very competitive rates. No upselling or questionable charges.Mehmood Nurmohamed
- Great service, as ever. I'll be back!Deborah M.
- I'd trust them to watch my kids.Remy Lambert
- They communicated with me throughout all the repairs. They always do a fantastic job and I will always recommend to use them for car service.David L.
- The staff and techs are amazing. I enjoy taking my car to this shop because I know they will take care of my car and my family.David Lanier
- Great shop. Great service. Will be a long time customer.Mike Radel
- Best place ever. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Great and smart group of guys there.Wayne Barthule
- These guys are great. Honest, courteous, top-notch. If you are not already a customer, you should be!Erin Gai Wilson
- For great local car service, this is the place to go. Thanks Rick, Bob and team and happy holidays to you all!Linda J. Gould
- As a first-time customer, I was very pleased with my experience.Dave Witt
- I took my BMW X5 in to replace some gaskets and hoses and was extremely happy with the service and price.Jeff Lewis