At Woodinville Sports Cars, we don’t just work with Audis, we work with people. Our professional, friendly staff works hard to make sure you leave our shop satisfied.
If you own an Audi, chances are you love your car. By following the manufacturer’s recommended service schedule, you can easily keep your Audi on the road and running smoothly for years of enjoyment:
- Oil changed every scheduled service
- Routine maintenance service and inspection every 10,000 miles
- We recommend complete timing belt kits at 80,000 miles or 8 years
At Woodinville Sports Cars, we know how important your Audi is to you. Our factory-trained, certified Audi Master Technicians have the technology, training, and experience necessary to work on the newest Audis on the road. Your car is safe in our hands.
- Factory Warranty Validation: Our services protect and validate your Audi’s factory warranty
- 2 Year Warranty: We guarantee our parts and labor for unlimited miles for 2 full years
- Factory and OEM (Original Equipment Parts) Only: We use the best parts on earth, including factory-original parts that even an Audi dealer can’t get
- Open Shop: Come into the shop and see what the technicians are doing with your Audi
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We use the newest computerized equipment and tools to work on your Audi
- ASE Certified: We are tested and trained by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- Longevity: We’ve been servicing Audis since 2004
PEACE OF MIND
Woodinville Sports Cars has been in business since 2004, and in that time, we’ve seen a lot of Audis. In addition to our technical expertise, we make sure to go the extra mile so that you leave our shop fully satisfied.
- Value: Our hourly rate is significantly lower than the dealer’s rate
- Service: Borrow a complimentary loaner car to stay mobile
- Timeliness: Same-day service is our goal
- Cleanliness: Immaculate, eco-friendly facilities
- Convenience: Early bird or late night drop off available
DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE
When your Audi needs service, trust it to Woodinville Sports Cars. We have the experience, training, and equipment needed to perform any repair:
- Audi Brake service
- Audi Transmission Service
- Audi Clutch Repair
- Audi Oil Leak Repair
- Audi Cooling System
- Audi Battery Replacement
- Audi Computer System
- Audi Wheel Alignment
- Audi Timing Belt
- Audi Scheduled Maintenance
Woodinville Sports Cars is your best option for Audi service and repair in Kirkland, Woodinville, Snohomish, and Bothell. Click here to schedule an appointment online. We look forward to seeing you!